Saturday, January 25, 2020

Gratitude when I feel Depressed

It felt strange today-  after all that has been happening - the wildfires etc, I felt depressed yesterday.  I had been out in the garden and that was wonderful.  My radio is not working, so one month without radio is strange.  I am left with my own thoughts to tackle me.
I could not think what was bothering me... so I used my pendulum, dowsing, asking myself questions and finding yes or no response.
At such times it is good to do a picture.  I asked myself for a title,   no no no to a number of thoughts and ideas.  Then "Gratitude to the First People of Australia, the aborigines, for their having looked after this land so beautifully for 60,000 years or more"
The American Indians did the same.  They burnt forest areas to renew them.  What if----aboriginal ancestor spirits are telling people   "it is time to light the fires- you should have been doing it gradually every year, but now the leaf litter is too much,  it will burn too much."
So here is the pic- animals are in it again, and two aboriginal folk = always in brown and purple.


five hearts, one rainbow sphere are in pic.
Click on image to see more clearly.
The First Peoples dwelt in lands of great biodiversity.  Wildflower, butterflies, insects, birds, all kinds of plants and creatures.    The present world is intent on destroying all living things with mining,  smart cities, 5G etc.  No wonder I feel despair!  I try to write letters to people in person, and my blogs have it all, expressed as much as I can.  Maybe it can help Planet Earth.  Some cleansing might happen to create a New Earth.  Such a Thought is a bit of comfort.
-----------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment