Wednesday, September 23, 2020

We are Connected to Our Ancestors; Earthly Family and Spiritual Family.

 

Is it the end of the world?  Should I make my peace with God?  Say goodby to my family,  or spend more time with them?   What if rogue planet Nibiru gets too close?  Volcanoes are popping off,  40 to 50,  maybe even 90 of them-  the Ring of Fire is thick!  Please see YouTube  Dutchsinse on earthquakes etc.  He is spot on!  and young.  The young people are showing up with their gifts and skills.



13 rainbow spheres,  23 or more gold spheres = spirits?  how many hearts?

   34 ancestors;  one baby this generation.

Why did I make the sun black?  Well, I asked the pendulum;  I dowsed it, and answer was "black".


Is this all there is?   I will have more to add sometime.

----------------

More:  11/11/2020.

This is the crib sheet, telling us what it all means.  Baby Julian on LHS is first Vanamois baby born in 37 years!  His French and English ancestors and family LHS,  his Austrian and Estonian family and ancestors on RHS.   Heart at lower middle are my father and mother, his great grandparents;  central.

Stars with red centre are husbands of aunties, grand aunties and great grands nearby, etc.

***Please click on images to enlarge them and see it all better.  Thank you.


............................

No comments:

Post a Comment